Saturday, March 12, 2011

Coupon Crazy

I know I can do better, but I got all of the items in the picture below for $20.43. 



I know I can do better because as soon as I got in the car, I realized that I could have saved about $4-5 more dollars if I had been more careful with product selection.  Still, I am excited that I got $66 worth of groceries for $20!

8 cartons of Voskos Yogurt
2 cartons of YoPlus Yogurt
1 jar of salad dressing
1 Pepperidge Farm Deli Flats
6 bags of Bird's Eye Frozen Veggies
1 bottle of Suave Shampoo
3 Bars of Dial soap
1 bottle of worscestire sauce
1 Box of Minute Rice
3 bags of dog treats for Missy (Publix paid me to take them out of the store!)
2 bottles of Pantene Shampoo (I meant to get one shampoo and one conditioner--blame it on the baby distractor)

If you are interested, check out the Polka Dot Pantry.  For every person that clicks that link and signs up ($6/month) my fee will be waived for one month).  My friend Kristen (http://www.thesolomonstory.blogspot.com/) posted on Facebook the deals she got last week.  I was so intrigued that I signed up.  Like she said in her Facebook post, the best part of this website is that they only show you the "Free," "Ridiculously Cheap" and "Better than Free" items for sale.  You can sort by the store you want to go to (we mainly shop at CVS and Publix).  So far, I am really excited!  I have been couponing and playing the CVS drugstore game for a year now.  I save about $20-30 per grocery trip, but this site has made me realize the bigger savings.  Thanks Kristin and Polka Dot Pantry!

1 comment:

  1. Good work, Sher! I have even more respect for you knowing that you shopped with baby in tow! We don't have coupons in Oxford. I just try to get stuff on sale!

    ReplyDelete